Government of Haryana and Dubai sign MoU: The government of Dubai has sealed the agreement (MOU) together with Government. of Haryana for cooperation in various economic activities Haryana Government. Under the terms of the MoU, the Govt Dubai will identify the appropriate entity to assist in identifying potential areas of collaboration.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batch, Test Series, Video Lectures and eBooks
Haryana Govt and Dubai ink MoU: Highlights
- Assessing the feasibility of projects, including conducting legal and financial studies, feasibility studies, negotiating and finalizing definitive agreements, and assisting Government. of Haryana in identifying potential investors in the UAE to be able to invest in projects in India.
- Government. of Haryana will work to provide financial incentives and other benefits in respect of any and all investments made by the Government of Dubai in accordance with the Government’s current policies.
- Haryana has become one of the most industrialized states in India and a leader in the automotive, IT/ITeS, electronics, food processing, hardware and textile industries.
- All because of its unique strategic advantages of the region, strong industrial infrastructure of 34 Industrial System Cities and Industrial Zones spread over 28,540 acres, strong connectivity, and strong policy frameworks.
- A group from the Haryana government, led by chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar, traveled to the United Arab Emirates to promote the state’s major projects and position it as a major investment destination.
Government of Haryana and Dubai sign MoU: About Global City
Global City, a mixed-use city being built on approximately 1,080 acres inland Gurugram. He integrated the Multi-Modal Transport Hub being built on 886 acres at Nangal Chaudhary, the Integrated Aviation Complex being built on 7,200 acres at Hisar, the Integrated Manufacturing Cluster being built on 300 acres near the Aerospace Hub, and the Electronics Manufacturing Unit. large government infrastructure projects.
Find out more about the Agreement