- Exclusive first look photos reveal the newest and most luxurious resort to shape Dubai’s skyline.
- From butlers serving small river menus to suites with private plunge pools and a luxury club that sits among the clouds, Atlantis The Royal is set to redefine luxury travel.
- Bookings for the luxury resort open today (October 31), with bookings available from 2023.
The much-anticipated first look images of Dubai’s newest icon, Atlantis The Royal are released, as bookings open today (October 31).St) for guests who want to enjoy their slice of high-end luxury.
The images capture, for the first time ever, the scale, grandeur and ambition of this luxury Dubai resort, comprising 44 suites with their own private infinity pools, a beautiful shared infinity pool on the 22nd.n.d floor with spectacular views over Palm Island, the world’s largest jellyfish aquarium, a fire-breathing water fountain, and an unparalleled collection of celebrity chef restaurants and bars. As these new photos show, Atlantis The Royal is the pinnacle of luxury, and will offer guests an experience like no other, uniquely tailored to their every desire.
Created by the world’s leading designers, architects and artists, guests will be transported on a journey of discovery and adventure, with masterpieces of craftsmanship, classical entertainment, and fine craftsmanship at all times, where the highest level of service will set a new standard of excellence. .
Rooms and Accommodation:
- The 795-room resort is 43 stories tall with unparalleled views over the Arabian Sea and Palm Island. 44 of the resort’s luxurious Suites and Signature Penthouses will offer private infinity pools, inviting guests to swim among the clouds.
- All Rooms, Suites and Signature Penthouses will present high-end luxury touches, including a curated selection of amenities from luxury brands including Hermès, Frette and Graff.
- All guests staying in a Suite or Signature Penthouse will be able to enjoy an elite butler service, offering high-quality and luxurious service, where every need is catered for. Services include luggage unpacking, pillow selection, laundry pressing, private lounge orientation and exclusive experience bookings.
- Guests staying in a Suite or Signature Penthouse will be offered a sample river menu by their butler, allowing them to take control of their sleep. This unique service features miniature versions of each pillow, which allows guests to review the shape, feel and feel of the pillows before making their choice. The pillow menu has seven different types of pillows, including cold down, memory foam for the head, memory foam for the feet, buckwheat, pregnancy and body pillow options.
- All rooms are available “Connected,” allowing guests to control the temperature, lighting, television and other services of their room through their mobile phones. Guests will also be able to customize their room using technology that loads popular streaming media and other accounts onto in-room TVs.
- Dining options at Atlantis The Royal combine pioneering chefs with show-stopping experiences in 17 restaurants and bars. Signature restaurants from culinary icons include Gaston Acurio, Ariana Bundy, Costas Spiliadis and Jose Andres, while Nobu opened their own pool the first ever pool and beach club and Heston Blumenthal will introduce Dinner, as well as his first bar, Resonance.
- Sitting next to Cloud 22 on the 22nd floor is Ling Ling, a modern Pan-Asian, day-to-night venue from leading hospitality company Tao Group. Featuring 360-degree views of the Arabian Gulf and Dubai’s skyline, guests can expect a cultural, sensory, dining and late-night entertainment experience.
Entertainment and Nightlife
- The six towers that make up Atlantis The Royal are joined by a 90-metre (295 ft) Skypool on 22.n.d floor, which is an outdoor entertainment area called Cloud 22. Featuring VIP cabanas with private plunge pools, a rooftop pool and a glittering head-shaped DJ booth, this venue is the jewel in Atlantis’ crown. The Royal. Positioned as the ultimate destination for entertainment and nightlife in Dubai, revelers can dance the day into the night to the flute of the world’s best DJs overlooking Dubai’s glittering skyline.
- Atlantis The Royal will also be home to Heston Blumenthal’s inaugural bar, Resonance by Heston Blumenthal, which is set to feature a 6.5m (21ft) jellyfish sea, housing 4,000 moon jellies. This brand new and unique concept will offer a memorable culinary experience through considered, expertly crafted and complex cocktails, food and theater with a purpose.
- The resort is home to an extensive array of fountains and water features designed by world authority on water features, WET Design. This includes the magnificent Skyblaze, a fire-breathing fountain and the first permanent fire and water fountain in the Middle East.
Before opening to guests, Atlantis The Royal will hold a spectacular Grand Reveal in January with a star-studded line-up in attendance and an event that promises to live up to the expectations of the new resort. This will match the spectacular launch of Atlantis The Palm in 2008, where guests included Robert DeNiro, Gerard Butler, Kylie Minogue and Priyanka Chopra, with a fireworks display that could be seen from space.
Atlantis The Royal
Crescent Rd – Palm Jumeirah
Dubai, United Arab Emirates