As the temperature drops in the UAE, Dubai’s Miracle Garden reopens its doors to visitors. It boasts more than 150 million flowers and at least 120 varieties of plants, and the entire garden is 72,000 square meters in size and is full of sculptures covered in flowers.
The most popular attraction in Dubai’s Miracle Garden is the Guinness World Record-breaking flower sculpture, which is in the shape of an Emirates Airbus A380, and the 18-meter Mickey Mouse statue made of 100,000 plants and flowers.
Dubai Miracle Garden season 11 ticket prices
According to the Dubai Miracle Garden website, these are the ticket prices for the new season:
• For Adults: Dh75
• For children between the ages of three and 12: Dh60
• Children under the age of three enter for free
Parents must present their child’s Emirates ID at the gate.
How do I get tickets for Dubai Miracle Garden?
You buy tickets at the counter at Dubai Miracle Garden, or book tickets online through the website – https://www.dubaimiraclegarden.com/visitors-info/.
To book tickets online, follow these steps:
1. Click the ‘Save now’ button. Select the date and number of adults or children and click ‘continue booking’.
2. Then you will be asked to login. You can use your Google or Facebook account to sign in or create an account online.
3. Next, enter your contact information and billing address. After that, pay for the ticket online using your credit/debit card.
4. You will receive a confirmation email with the ticket on your registered email address.
Dubai Miracle Garden is located in Al Barsha South, Street 3 in Dubailand.
How to reach the Dubai Miracle Garden
If you want to reach Dubai Miracle Garden by public transport, you can first take the Metro to the Mall of Emirates Metro Station, located on the Red Line. Then, you will need to take Bus No. 105 from MOE to Dubai Miracle Garden, which will be available from October 10, 2022.
Driving a car
If you are driving to the area, you can reach the Dubai Miracle Garden, which is located at the intersection of Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road (E311) and Umm Suqeim Road (D63). You can take the E311 highway towards Al Barsha and take Exit 30, following the Dubai Miracle Garden signs, or reach the area by taking the D63 and exiting just before the road crosses the E311.
Hours of the Garden of Miracles
• Working days (Monday to Friday): 9am to 9pm
• Weekends (Saturday and Sunday): 9am to 11pm
Dubai Butterfly Garden
While at the Dubai Miracle Garden, you can also check out the Dubai Butterfly Garden, which is right next to it. The Dubai Butterfly Garden has ten pavilions, each of which is filled with thousands of butterflies. Dubai Butterfly Garden has around 15,000 butterflies from more than 50 species. To visit the Dubai Butterfly Garden, you must purchase a ticket separately.
Ticket prices for the Dubai Butterfly Garden start from Dh55 for general admission, and you can book your tickets online at dubaitterflygarden.com or on the website.
The park is open from Saturday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm.